Search This Blog
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Making the bed!
It freaks my mom out that I don't make the bed everyday. It is like pooping in the morning for her it is so part of her schedule. What is this going to do to Abram? Will he be a bed maker because I wasn't? I know if I had my house for sale or friends coming over, I would definetly make my bed and throw all the pretty pillows on it. Why I ask do people feel the need to have to make their bed before they leave the house. What is the actuall percentage of people in America who make their beds? Maybe I would feel less stress if I left my house with my bed made. Would I walk the halls with my head held high knowing I will be going home to a nice neat bed. Maybe for lent I will give up not making my bed. Questions all of should ponder! What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always feel better getting into a made bed I dont know why. Love your blog!
ReplyDelete